Black Bean Hummus
smooth, tangy, creamy and dreamy
For Chickpea Hummus: Simple Hummus
- 2 c black beans
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 16 small green olives (with pimentos)
- ¼ tsp salt, or more (to taste)
- 1-2 small garlic cloves
- 1-2 tbsp water, as needed
- Add lemon juice, green olives, garlic, tahini, and black beans to food processor. Blend for several minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Add water if needed for desired consistency.
- Add more or less salt depending on how you like hummus and mix to incorporate.
- Eat with baked potato fries, raw veggies, in a sandwich or wrap, or however else you like it.